MTW's 2016 Fall production, Peter and the Starcatcher, has been cast!
Thank you, all who auditioned. You were amazing and did a fantastic job. We really appreciate you taking the time to come and show us your talent. Please come again and audition for our next productions!
|Black Stache||Mark Wavra|
|Boy (Peter)||Jacob Scott|
|Mrs. Bumbrake||Matthew Pippin|
|Lord Aster||Brad Behrens|
|Captain Scott||Sean Ward|
|Grempkin||Julie Anne Davis|
MTW's annual August BBQ is almost here! That's right! On Sunday, August 28th at 4:00 PM, come in out of the heat, enjoy some great food prepared just for you by our board, and get a sneak peak at our upcoming season of shows. We'll also be recognizing this year's scholarship winners. Our program for the BBQ will include promos for:
Much Ado About Nothing - The Short Shakespeareans
Peter and the Starcatcher - the 2016 Fall Show
The Dumb Waiter - presented by Full Circle Theatre Company
Rumors - the 2017 Winter Play
Young Frankenstein - the 2017 Apple Blossom Musical
Are you interested in directing or producing a show with MTW? MTW welcomes production proposals at any time according to the proposal deadlines below. For each time slot, proposals must be made by the following dates:
- Winter Play - By June 1, the calendar year before the show
- Apple Blossom Musical - By March 1, the calendar year before the show
- June Show - By October 1, the calendar year before the show
- Fall Musical - By December 1, the calendar year before the show
- Musicals are preferred for the fall slot, but straight plays will be considered at the board's discretion.
- Christmas Show - By June 1, the calendar year of the show
Other events occurring at the Riverside Playhouse...
THE DUMB WAITER
by Harold Pinter
Presented by Full Circle Theatre Company
Directed by Peter Kappler
with David Harvill
and Rob Spradlin
November 4-5, 10*-11-12, 18-19, 2016 at 8:00 PM
*Thursday Nov 10th is a special pay-what-you-can performance
Tickets - $15 General Admission