WELCOME TO MUSIC THEATRE OF WENATCHEE AUDITIONS!
This year, MTW is honored to produce our 58th Apple Blossom Musical, NEWSIES, in partnership with the Numerica Performing Arts Center, and excited to begin this magical journey with open auditions! Auditions make everyone — newcomers and “old pros” alike — nervous. We will try to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
Please see all audition materials below and come join us on December 10th, 11th, and 12th!
Thanks to everyone who came out to audition for MTW's 2019 fall play, Agatha Christie's Witness for the Prosecution.
MTW is pleased to announce the following cast list:
Greta: Becca Chambers
Mrs. Carter: TJ Farrell
Jean Mayhew: Meg Kappler
Leonard Vole: David Harvill
Sir Wilfred Robarts: John Schulz
Chief Inspector Hearne: David James
Romaine Vole: Maren Cagle
Mr. Justice Wainwright: Steve Zimmerman
Myers. Q.C.: Dylan Spradlin
Court Usher: Adriana Montes
Dr. Wyatt: Skyler Cuthill
Janet Mackenzie: Julie Kuntz
Dr. Clegg: Shannon Jaynes
Other Woman: Ray Dwyer
Spectator: Cristina Cabral
Are you interested in directing or producing a show with MTW? MTW welcomes production proposals at any time according to the proposal deadlines below. For each time slot, proposals must be made by the following dates:
- Winter Play - By June 1, the calendar year before the show
- Apple Blossom Musical - By March 1, the calendar year before the show
- June Show - By October 1, the calendar year before the show
- Fall Musical - By December 1, the calendar year before the show
- Musicals are preferred for the fall slot, but straight plays will be considered at the board's discretion.
- Christmas Show - By June 1, the calendar year of the show